Hi all,

Thanks for this nomination, and to Avri for posting this on the discuss list.

Here are the criteria we agreed to apply to this selection:

Knowledge of Internet governance substantive issues, processes, players - and political 'nous' to understand agendas
Knowledge of how IANA actually works
Time to commit to it - process likely to be time-consuming
Commitment to pro-actively feed back to the NCSG and transmit our views back to the transition coordination group
Commitment to help communicating to broader groups in our community

All the best,

Maria

On 25 June 2014 10:12, William Drake <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
+1 to our ethos embodier