Hi Avri,

indeed the reply period should be used to continue the work on the comments and reading other contributions. that period goes till the London meeting and I expect we will have deep conversation there.
I also think we should have a group of volunteers to keep working on the two tracks for the coming months.

On other hand,I found that 2 other NCSG members submitted their comments in addition to robin and yours:
Center for Internet and Society http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14/msg00038.html
DeeDee Halleck http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14/msg00000.html

Best,

RafikĀ

Hi,

Good comments. One of the best I've read yet.

BTW, i think this topic is important enough that we should consider
doing a response after we have had a chance to read the comments of others.

would also give us a chance to reinforce some of the salient points made
in our various comments.

avri