Shouldn't we do a more or less formal ballot?

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8335 2487
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 26/06/2014, a las 08:13, William Drake <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Hi

On Jun 25, 2014, at 11:55 PM, Sonigitu Ekpe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sam has withdrawn,

Which is a pity

yet to hear from Milton.

I’m going to guess he’s interested

I nominate William Drake as one with vibrancy to stand the criteria.

Thanks for the thought but there is no way I can take on another labor intensive volunteer job at this time.