Hi

p. 6  "This Final Report, including its recommendations and proposed principles for the next- generation RDS, reflects a consensus.”

p. 164  "With the delivery of this Final Report and its 180 consensus-supported principles, the Board’s vision has indeed materialized.”

p. 165 "Among the EWG members were seasoned entrepreneurs and global leaders (Ajayi, Ala- Pietilä, Neylon, Rasmussen, and Shah). Their collective expertise in balancing risks and their results-oriented problem solving style paved the way to reaching an early consensus among the EWG.”

This characterization doesn’t seem to quite fit with Stephanie’s excellent and (astonishingly) suppressed Dissenting Report…

How shall we proceed in London?

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  ICANN, www.ncuc.org
[log in to unmask] (direct), [log in to unmask] (lists),
  www.williamdrake.org