Ed + 1

This is a very realistic view and feeling that i share. Thanks for the contexts etc.,

Kris Seeburn
skype: kris_seeburn30
Linkedin:mu.linkedin.com/in/kseeburn

On 28 Jun 2014, at 04:33, Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I've been spending a lot of time in places where the internet isn't freely available. I appreciate a lot more the stories Norbert has shared with us over the years. Access remains a major problem in many parts of the world.

I've just submitted a comment at the very end of the Enhancing Accountability reply period. I note the great work done by so many here on the issue, particularly Robin and Avri. We all have a bit of a different take on things but any movement towards accountability and transparency is most welcome.

My submission is attached. Comments / questions / criticisms are all welcome.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris
<ENHANCING ICANN ACCOUNTABILITY.docx>