You can also try the Lancaster Court. it is not far from the venue.

202-204 Sussex Gardens
Westminster Borough

Best

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
i am particularly fond of Premiere inns when in the UK.

comfortable, purple and relatively inexpensive.

avri

--
Marília Maciel
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" - http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en