Dear all,
I am sorry for not able to make the NCSG meeting this Tuesday. I have faced a little communications crisis and couldn't access internet as well as to use my phone, however it seems the system was completely recovered now. Thank you Rafik for the transcripts. I don't expect to face similar problem the next days, so I will be able to make the GNSO council meeting this Thursday.

Magaly