Hi all;

Really interesting informations above all for new members!!

Thanks a lot!

Mamadou

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:01:10 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NCSG schedule for London meeting
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much Rafik. This is magnificent....

Maria

On 12 June 2014 11:56, Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am sending here some information regarding the NCSG schedule and activities during London ICANN meeting so you can participate effectively either there remotely (remote participation is available)
1- NCSG Schedule
Schedule : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidERnUDRoLU03aUFoNHhmQ29GR3B4Rnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

remote participation info (highlighted in green):
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Current+NCSG+Meetings+-+Post+October+2012+ICANN+Annual+Meeting

And the full ICANN meeting schedule here : london50.icann.org/en/schedule-full
2- How to prepare for the meeting
you can prepare in different way e.g. reading some material etc but you can also:
* Reading the attached "GNSO background" briefing which will give summary of the different active GNSO working group .
* Attending the pre-meeting webinar today https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-05-30-en
* Attending the webinar for civil society next week 17th June:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-06-10-en

* And checking the latest announcement  here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcements
3- Meeting with the board
we have meeting in Tuesday 24th june with the ICANN board and as topics we have this tentative list to be finalized :
1/ IANA stewardship transition
2/ ICANN accountability
3/ Trademark Clearinghouse
4/ Privacy
4- Additional Info
please fill the doodle poll if you are going to attend ICANN meeting, it will be a good opportunity to meet there;
http://doodle.com/6pmhcukapwrbaxei
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/2014+London+mtg

Find also attached a map of the meeting venue!
Finally if you have any question, please send a message offlist
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Rafik