Interesting. During NetMundial, president Dilma made a similar point in her opening speech: multilateral+multistakeholder.

My take is that we would only solve this dilema trying to put things in practice, as I feal that so far we dont have a proper mutistakeholder process put in place with transparency and accountability.

Best

Joana

-----
Joana Varon Ferraz