Congratulations to Avri!!! What an achievement!!! Keep up the good work.

Melaku Girma,
PhD Student in Software Engineering Track, Addis Ababa University,
Lecturer at School of Information Science, Addis Ababa University.
P.o.Box 673
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia
Tel. +251-911-737249
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Lou Holtz
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so
regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has
opened for us.
Alexander Graham Bell