Avri is correct,

There is cross channel static at several levels here. Since the core
issue here (stakeholder voice and stakeholder interests in the Internet
ecosystem (not just ICANN's remit) ) I will write more later.
Tied up in other business at the moment.

To paraphrase the American humorist Mark Twain:  "Misunderstood
information can be around the world before accurate information has time
to put its shoes on."

Let's want for a bit,and clear the air. There is more than enough to do
at all levels and more than one "deck where there is a call to deck
hands". Let's get the shoes on first.

Sam L.