Thanks very much to the Policy Committee. I will look forward to seeing Rudi’s guidance on two-way communication with NCSG.
As my first act, let me inform you that the CC-IANA will meet face to face in London July 17-18, at the Metropole (déjà vu?) so I am already getting a hint of how this new responsibility will wreck my life.
The meeting will be open so people who live in London are welcome to share my misery.
I do not know how often they will meet that way, but I hope not too often.

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maria Farrell
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 6:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Selection of NCSG rep on IANA transition coordination group

Dear NCSG friends,
Following the selection process by the NCSG Policy Committee, the NCSG is nominating Milton Mueller as our representative on the Coordination Group on Transition of NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions.

In the end, there was only one candidate so we did not hold a vote of the Policy Committee.

The coordination group will meet in mid-July, more information available here:
•         https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/process-next-steps-2014-06-06-en
Rudi is developing some guidance for how our representative should maintain two-way communication with the NCSG as the process develops.
Good luck, Milton, and thanks to everyone who was involved.
All the best, Maria