Hello Paul,

Thanks, i guess it is because chat was not initially enabled before i joined a refresh was it did the magic ;)

Regards

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Paul Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am in the room, and I also have the adobe connect open.  The chat display comes up automatically, and should be the same for everyone I guess.

See screenshot attached…

I suggest to restart your client, but if this doesn’t work I can raise this with local staff here.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100

See you at APNIC 38!                      http://conference.apnic.net/38