Hi all.
Let me support Soni's self nomination. He has the requisite to stand in for
us at GAC.

Robin, as long as I may agree with you on the fact that we needed to have
someone who will be acceptable to others, I think the onus is on us to
present our rep sufficiently for others to accept and may not necessarily
be a candidate acceptable by them.

Any rep coming from us should be supported enough to make the GAC,
otherwise we may be recycling the same faces and not giving other people
opportunity to participate adequately as a global representative.
So, the ball is in our court.
Regards

--
____
REMMY NWEKE,
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2014<
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2014 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: [log in to unmask]
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.