One suggestion on this draft charter, can we please add the word "transparency" as a principle by which the working group will work?
(shown in red below)

Thank you!
Robin
=========
Principles
 In addition to the principles identified by NTIA to guide development of a transition proposal, the Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transfer (CWG) will adhere to the following additional principles: openness; diversity; global participation; involvement of affected parties; transparency, and bottom-up, consensus-based decision-making.

========