Rafik, I would recommend that when you digitally sign the clean copy you save it as NCSG comments on the WHOIS conflicts consultation, as the current title is messy (assuming we can now get concensus on moving forward and filing this tomorrow).
Kind regards,
Stephanie
On 2014-07-31, 11:09, Kathy Kleiman wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Stephanie,
Tx for adding Avri's comments. I've reviewed all of the changes, and also added one more to this most recent version. Newest version (NCSGEdits3) attached.
**Due tomorrow**
Best,
Kathy
:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I also agreed with Avri and inserted a few of her changes, Kathy did not get those edits....we need to make sure we have a final copy that Rafik can sign, which reflects all the agreed changes.  Do you want me to have another edit one last time, to make sure that Joy's comments (which were on an earlier draft) and Avri's are all in there?
cheers stephanie