Hi Tapani,

Regarding the documented processes: it can be proposed by members and
shared for discussion. it will be great if you can suggest some proposals
that can be reviewed by membership and NCSG executive committee. maybe
starting with mapping the type of decisions NCSG has to make.
any issue is always a good opportunity for improvement and moving forward.

Rafik