From: Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 21:49:55 +0900
Subject: Re: DIDP

Hi Ed,

thanks for the reminder, there was no decision made in PC yet (Stephanie and Amr shared the same points of view in NCSG and PC list).
what is the the exact deadline for the comment period? please bear with the policy committee .
I think that can be done .

Best,

Rafik

Hi,

Could somebody on the PC please update us on the status of the DIDP I had submitted for consideration earlier this week ( great thanks to Stephanie for her editing job!)?

If the ICANN response is to be useful to us in drafting comments for the Reply period we really need to get it submitted ASAP. If the PC does not wish to pursue submission I'm certainly happy to do so as an individual along with whomever else would like to sign on.

Thanks,

Ed

sent from my iPhone