Hi Avri,

thanks for those updates and sharing documents. it is interesting to see
the discussion about setting new process, and if I understood correctly,
aimed to be more quicker than the existing PDP. I am wondering about the
level of complexity to be added to the whole process and if they may be
used to bypass the usual process.
anyway some readings for next days :) and thanks again for the involvement
in the working group.

Best Regards,

Rafik