Hi Avri,

Thanks for doing this.

Would it be possible to insert the word "transparency" in the document somewhere? I'd suggest here:

inherent conflict of interest behind staff developing its own
accountability and transparency mechanisms, so it was surprising to see that input had

but anywhere is fine. The important thing is to keep the concept alive, and the concept of accountability broad.

I'll note that the Thune-Rubio letter that so concerned Mr. Chehade:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/thune-rubio-to-crocker-31jul14-en.pdf

calls for a FOIA type mechanism at ICANN. In debating accountability structures I don't want to lose sight of the fact that accountability without transparency is impossible.

Thanks,

Ed