From: Drazek, Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-08-12 6:54 GMT+09:00
Subject: RySG Summary and Analysis of Public Comments -- ICANN
Accountability Track and Process

 All,

FYI, I wanted to share the attached RySG summary and analysis of public
comments with you.  Absent ICANN sharing theirs with us (as requested a
week ago now) to demonstrate how they arrived at their current proposed
plan, we decided to do our own review. These attachments helped us develop
the summary in the statement we began circulating on Thursday. Hope this
helps.

Regards,

Keith