Hello!

Like Klaus I will not run for second term on GNSO Council. I am honoured
for serving NCSG on the council, it was such great experience, sometimes
frustrating sometimes funny. Very demanding have to say, more than I did
imagine when I accepted my nomination two years ago, what was good because
it has increased my learning about ICANN.

The main reason I am not going to run for second term is the fact that the
council's work tends to increase and I will not have enough time to
accomplish that in the next year. Also I would like to be involved in the
working groups however I don't have availability for both activities. So it
seems much more reasonable to leave space for who has both the availability
and energy to stand for the non-commercial issues in the GNSO council.

I also would like to thank David and Maria for all your help these years.
David in special was very patient to translate into understandable English
many times I couldn't follow the discussions because the terrible mix of
acronyms, abbreviations and local references as the council is particularly
an English (many times American)-oriented space.

Maria and David are doing a really great job, David also is currently one
of the GNSO vice-chairs. I believe we would be lucky to have them reelected
for the Council.

Magaly