That's great!
I know Marilia from long time ago, her energy and enthusiasm is notable as
well as the compromise with everything she is involved in. I m confident
that Marilia is an excellent candidate. Really nice group of candidates!

Magaly

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014, Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> It is my honor to accept Milton´s nomination for GNSO representative.
Thank you, Milton and others for the trust and support.

> I will post my candidate statement by August 25th.
>
> Best regards,
> Marília
>

> On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Ginger Paque <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> I agree, Marilia would be an excellent candidate.  I asked her, and she
would be willing to stand.
>> Cheers, Ginger
>>
>> Ginger (Virginia) Paque
>> IG Programmes, DiploFoundation
>>
>> Upcoming online courses: Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities,
Multilateral Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Infrastructure and Critical
Internet Resources, Master/PGD in Contemporary Diplomacy:
http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses

>> On 16 August 2014 22:28, William Drake <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>> Marilia would be a really excellent addition to our Council group and
would bring a much needed developing country perspective to the discussions.
>>> Best
>>> Bill
>>>
>>> On Aug 16, 2014, at 11:22 PM, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> If nominations are still open, I think Marilia Maciel would be an
excellent addition to the Council if she is willing.

>>> Milton L Mueller
>>> Syracuse University School of Information Studies
>>> http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/
>>> Internet Governance Project
>>> http://internetgovernance.org
>>

> --
> Marília Maciel
> Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
> Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School

http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en

--
Sent from my Mobile