Greetings from your rep on the IANA stewardship coordination group.

We are developing a Request for Proposals for the IANA transition. This is what, e.g., the CCWG the GNSO and CCNSO just chartered would use to format their proposal.

I want to circulate this among people who have some sense of what it might take to submit a proposal  to see if we are missing anything obvious. Feel free to send this draft to anyone else you think might be able to provide quality input, as long as you make it clear that this is a draft and not final yet.

Milton L Mueller

http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/

Internet Governance Project

http://internetgovernance.org