Dear all,

First of all, congratulations to all nominees, independently of the
outcome, and more importantly, thank you all who have served in the past
for your contribution.

I want to bring to your attention this "small" detail:

- there are 419 registered voters, of which, only some 96 are active that's
22.8%.

I think this is a problem that we need to address urgently - no one can
claim to be representative of a world wide community with 96 active users
or 419 registered users.

I hope more members decide to claim their right to vote.

Warm regards,

Nuno Garcia