Just a nit Milton,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Tell me how it is “equal footing” for RIRs to be able to choose board members for domain holders but domain holders have no vote in RIR elections unless they PAY (OMG, money!?!?!?) to get number allocations and become a voting member.

Some RIR elections are open to anyone, not just those who are members of that RIR.

It is usually only RIR Board elections where the electorate is limited to Members.

--
Cheers,

McTim
"A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how we get there."  Jon Postel