Thanks a million, Milton. I'd been wondering how to get details of the unconference. I hope/plan to get to it.

Maria

On 27 August 2014 16:21, Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Milton,

For those of us who could not, or would not, attend an IGF conference in Turkey at this time we hope that, via Robin and Milton,
there will be access to a report on the deliberations of these more civil society oriented meetings in Istanbul.

Sam L.