Hi,

registries prepared their  questions, not finalized yet (document attached)

Rafik

Ok, my confusion. The letter sent suggested to me that questions already existed. Impression I got was SO-AC had a been discussing substantive issues.

About time SO/AC list had public archive. (Bill, thanks for your note/effort on this)

Adam