From: David Olive <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-08-16 2:37 GMT+09:00
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] DATE/TIME CHANGE: Webinar - ICANN¹s Participation
in the IGF -Friday, August 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM UTC
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Community Leaders:

I am writing to apologize for the earlier invitation to a Monday webinar.
It was sent much too late and we want to ensure robust community
participation. In response to the concerns raised about the short notice we
have postponed the ICANN IGF Webinar to next Friday 22 August to provide
more advance notice. I regret any inconvenience these notifications may
have caused. We hope that you will be able to join the call on Friday 22
August and will share the following information with your constituents as
well.

Kind Regards,

Mandy Carver

VP for Governmental Engagement

*What*: We would like to invite you to an informational webinar about
ICANN’s participation in the IGF. Please distribute this invitation to your
constituents.

*When*: Please join us Friday 22 August at 16:00 UTC.

The call will provide a brief overview of the ICANN related sessions at the
IGF in Istanbul and provide an opportunity for members of the community and
the staff to discuss collaboration opportunities.

*Agenda*

Introduction – Sally Costerton

Purpose of ICANN’s participation in IGF – Tarek Kamel

Overview of ICANN related activities at the Istanbul IGF – Baher Esmat

Collaboration opportunities at the IGF – community

Q & A

*How:  *

Dial-in information is listed below:

*Adobe Connect room:  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gseadmin/
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gseadmin/>*

*__________________________________________*

Conference ID: *298475*

Adigo phone information:

*US* Access Number: 213 233 3193

*US* Toll Free Access Number: 800 550 6865

International Adigo phone numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Webinar - ICANN’s Participation in the IGF

Time when the event takes place:

*UTC: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM*

Los Angeles: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Time in some other locations:

Sydney: Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Tokyo: Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Beijing: Midnight between Friday, August 22, 2014 and Saturday, August 23,
2014

Moscow: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 8:00 PM

New Delhi: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Paris: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM

London: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Buenos Aires: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 1:00 PM

New York: Friday, August 22, 2014 at 12:00 Noon

Please refer to the full list, link below, for time and date information
for additional locations:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140822T1600&p1=1440&msg=Webinar%20-%20ICANN%27s%20Participation%20in%20the%20IGF