Hi everyone

I am sending this email as reminder for information related to the 2014 NCSG Annual Election.

* you will find here the list of NCSG members: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidDktTGtfa2pWZlMzY1FnRHFBYkRXekE&usp=drive_web

Those who already check-in  have the mention "active" in the column "status". Only active members will receive the voting ballot. Many members still didn't check-in yet and must do it so asap.

So:
- if you didn't check-in yet, send me asap email OFFLIST to [log in to unmask] to confirm your membership and/or if you would like to update any information e.g. email address. representative etc.
- if you already check-in, just review the information there and send me email OFFLIST if you request any correction.
- many people do participate in the NCSG list but they didn't check-in yet! please send me email for check-in, it is required.

On other hand, as "housekeeping" for the election:
- All details about the election and updates are here:https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2014
Please consult them and ask me if you need more clarifications
- the deadline for nomination is 24th August, so please nominate or confirm your nomination.

The list of nominees (till 20th August) is:

I.  2014-2015 NCSG Chair

(1 to elect) 1-year term

Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
Rafik Dammak Avri DoriaYes

II.  2014 NCSG GNSO Representatives

(3 to elect) each 2-year terms, (1 to elect) 1-year term

Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement