I would add: Deep Concern about the EWG Report.

There are many issues to be raised here ... and we have a lot of deep
concerns (including those raised by Stephanie Perrin's in her passionate
dissent). This report appears to be moving in back rooms of ICANN, so it
would be good to bring it out into the "front room" and discuss the
enormous privacy, expression and due process issues raised by this
enormous and very complicated report.

Best,
Kathy