From: Glen de Saint Géry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-09-17 23:33 GMT+09:00
Subject: Ebiquity reputational audit - please distribute to members
To: Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Rafik,

ICANN remains committed to ensuring that we maintain a dialogue with the ICANN community. Of particular importance are the opinions of the members of ICANN’s Support Organizations and Advisory Committees as they represent a unique perspective on ICANN.

As a follow-up to research first conducted in 2013, ICANN has again partnered with Ebiquity, an independent, global research organization, to survey our stakeholders to track changes in attitudes and perceptions over the past year, as well as to gather opinions on new issues facing the community.  If you participated in last year’s study, we’d like to hear from you again. If you did not complete the online survey last year, we ask that you consider doing so this time.

The online survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time to complete. Please be assured that Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This means data is reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are confidential and not attributed to any specific individual.

Please click on the link below to participate in this important research effort:

https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0140/index.pl

We know time is scarce these days, but we would appreciate if it you would consider participating and sharing your feedback.  Thank you in advance for your input.

Sincerely,

Jim Trengrove

Director Communications