On Sep 4, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

2 members of NCSG worked on letter to be signed by the different stakeholders about the renewal of IGF. I think that is an effort we can support and a letter we can sign. the time-window to act is quite short and I would like to know if there is support for this letter and if we can sign it as NCSG.
I think several members from NCSG already expressed support in other spaces regarding this letter.

+1

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek