Catching up my email backlog last-in-first-out (several weeks of low work level due to family issues [health of my mother]) I’m checking now the status here and would like to know how many nominations have been received ?

Rudi Vansnick

Op 28-sep.-2014, om 22:30 heeft Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Last call for nominations for civil society representatives to the Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) for next year's Internet Governance Forum (IGF) - see below announcement.

Let's get some good people on the IGF MAG to replace the many good ones who are leaving this year.  We need more candidates!  Nominate before 30 Sept. 2014 for possible endorsement by the Civil Society Coordination Group.  More details below.

Thank you!
Robin