Hi! Rafik,

It's done!

you should get a link at the bottom of the page to endorse, it pops up a form. If you cannot get it to work I can register you...do you want individual or as IPjustice?
stephanie

On 2014-09-05, 6:57, Robin Gross wrote:
I'd like to sign, but I don't see how to do it.  How can I sign on?

Thanks,
Robin

On Sep 5, 2014, at 2:07 AM, Rafik Dammak wrote:

Hi ,

since I didn't see objections in the list, I think that NCSG can endorse the letter and I am going to do so in the website.
Thanks everybody for expressing strong support for the statement, really appreciated.
as Stephanie highlighted, everybody can sign as individual or on behalf of his/her organisation http://www.igfcontinuation.org/

Best,

Rafik

Dear all,
We could use a few more individual signatures on the IGF continuation list.  It looks like we are more likely to have congruent letters of support from Business and Industry, and government, and I would rather do that than drop the draft to the lowest common denominator.  So far I have collected 16 names of individuals and 4 organizations, so I am asking you if you could possibly see your way to signing, it would be very helpful.  This looks a bit pathetic.  Please distribute to your networks and ask them to sign on. (unless, of course, you dont agree that the IGF should continue...)
thanks!
Stephanie Perrin

PS you can now sign on yourself on the website..http://www.igfcontinuation.org/