Amr,

Thanks for a carefully crafted and well put statement.

Sam L.

 On 15/09/2014 10:58 AM, Amr Elsadr wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi,

I’ve tried to capture the essence of the different comments submitted by NCSG members including, Milton, Robin, Ed, Avri, Wisdom and my own. I don’t know if it does them all justice, but I’ve posted it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ISi_1cIaG3Hl4hzCM2VVc8sBsqGJQw6WR3vr6tptUcI/edit?usp=sharing

If I’ve missed any other comments submitted by NCSG members, please let me know.

The document is open for viewing and editing, but it’d be helpful if folks highlighted and commented on proposed changes so I can keep track of them.

Thanks.

Amr