From: Fadi Chehade
Date: 2014-09-19 8:53 GMT+09:00
Subject: RE: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan -- Clarifying Questions

Dear Supporting Organization, Advisory Committee, Stakeholder Group and Constituency Leadership:

This email is to transmit our response, signed jointly by Steve Crocker and me, to your 4 September letter outlining questions regarding the Enhancing ICANN Accountability process. We hope this is helpful to our ongoing discussion and we are confident that together we will bring this transition to a successful conclusion.

Kind regards,

Fadi Chehade