Legitimacy is the important point and i would think that it is important to have it written down. However support we need to give to commercial entities we need to respect some key things and somehow i would understand the need for GAC to express some areas of concern.

Coming down to ccTLDs not all run in the interest of the country code level and some are more independent commercial entities where ICANN have no say in them and i can certainly quote a few.

There needs to be some legitimacy concerns for sure.

Kris Seeburn
www.linkedin.com/in/kseeburn/ <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kseeburn/>