Ok, will check on that too.

But there is only a template taken from the Stewardship charter.  I do
not beleive that specific of the charter was discussed except for the
creation of the template.  I did get to the meeting a bit late due to a
previous meeting - the accountability panel.  Very few of the members of
the group were at the meeting.  It was really more about getting started.

avri

On 20-Oct-14 14:40, Robin Gross wrote:
> Thanks very much.  But the .doc file which is the proposed charter for the drafting team is still
behind a password protected gate on the server.   Can that draft charter
be forwarded on please?

> Thanks again,
> Robin
>

> On Oct 20, 2014, at 11:23 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
>

>> they have been opened
>> they were meant to be open,
>> it was just missed.
>>
>> thanks for letting me know.
>>
>> avri
>>
>> On 20-Oct-14 12:32, Robin Gross wrote:
>>> I tried to look at the archives, but they are not public.  The page
says, "The current archive is only available to the list members."

>>> Any other way to know what is happening with the drafting team on
this important issue?

>>> Thanks,
>>> Robin

there is a discussion of 2 or 4 participants from GNSO, i.e per house or
per SG.  I am currently sitting on it, forget who from the other SGs.
GNSO side just sort of formed during the meeting.

CWG-Accountabilty itself, but will be a participant.

meeting to have an open archive and for the calls to be open for
listening.   The notes from the meeting are at:

accountability efforts at ICANN?  What is the latest from the GNSO
Council on this front and the creation of the CCWG?