Hi,

We did not get very far into what these would be.   I think it will be a
topic for our next meeting on Thrusday.    One of the notions (from the
notes of these meeting)
> Stress test - proposals that demonstrate on paper how they would resist
> 'stress' (capture, financial crisis) - incl. list of nightmare scenarios.
> What are the stresses that were tested and how the various mechanisms enable
> ICANN survive these 'stresses'.

A question, are these something that the charter DT should develop or
would that be a task for the WG?   another question we have, do these
need to be run before the transition of just defined before the
transition.  I tend to think run, but it is a question that came up.

avri