The GAC has asked for input, in survey form, about its website. The survey
may be found here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SPDMJHM

It's a decent opportunity for those who would like the GAC to be more
transparent to suggest same to them. There are a number of open ended
questions in the survey  that give respondants the opportunity to suggest
things like publication of meeting minutes, voting records ( should this
reform come to pass) , public  records of any known policy process, such as
GAC sub-groups, being developed within the GAC and, generally, to suggest
anything  that would lessen the opaqueness that is the GAC.

Hope folks can find a few minutes to let our governmental colleagues know
that we really are interested in knowing more about their processes and
deliberations.

Thanks,

Ed