Having just read our own MM analysis here:

http://www.internetgovernance.org/2014/08/29/the-not-mundial-initiative-governance-and-ungovernance-in-istanbul/

I can't say I disagree with much there, and while one may have issue with some of the analysis (I don't) unless the facts are wrong, I fail to see any reason to engage at this time, and while not engaging is actually opposing, I will even be grateful for people to *more actively* oppose.

Nicolas