Hi Matthew,

Currently there is no proposal  or statement under discussion within NCSG PC.
Regarding public comment, we have to review this https://www.icann.org/public-comments and prioritise which we want to respond among the open comments. Also active members of Working groups may raise our attention regarding an issue or warning us early about position or feedback to send.
We will have in Tuesday our NCSG confcall when we will get several updates about ongoing policy developement processes aka PDP and GNSO council motions e.g The charter for cross community working group on accountability for which Avri shared some drafts.
btw for previous NCSG positions, they can be found here https://community.icann.org/m/mobile.action#page/38046263

Rafik