Our condolences on behalf of my colleagues and myself. This is often a very great pain for us who wanted to meet a young dynamic if to exchange, share and benefit from his experience.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
ICANN/AFRALO Member
ISOC Member
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : [log in to unmask]
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr

I wanted to note the passing this weekend of Ville Oksanen, Vice Chair of our member organisation Electronic Frontier Finland, at the young age of 37. He will certainly be missed by all who knew him and, of even greater importance, by those who did not know him but benefited from his work on their behalf.

An interview with Ville can be seen here:

http://vimeo.com/72412202

Newspaper story: http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1305900522646

I'm sure all NCSG members join me in extending our heart felt condolences to his family and friends.