My tweet summary: #ICANN board rightly replies #GAC advise goo.gl/eEEU0L that ICRC names should not endure PDP indignity: RTFM goo.gl/8gRhcy

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 10:16 AM, David Cake <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I think this is a very welcome and appropriate action by the board.
> And a very welcome push back against some GAC members who seem to think the GACs role is whatever they would like it to be, and a very solid and appropriate defence of the GNSOs (and therefore multi-stakeholder policy making) in policy development.
>
> David
>

> On 4 Nov 2014, at 1:39 pm, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  ICANN, www.ncuc.org
[log in to unmask] (direct), [log in to unmask] (lists),
  www.williamdrake.org