From: Benedetta Rossi
Date: 2015-01-16 0:32 GMT+09:00
Subject: NCPH Intersessional - Recordings/Transcripts

Dear Rafik, Rudi and Bill,

Following the NCPH Intersessional Meeting this week, please find all of the recordings and transcripts for the open plenary sessions on the NCPH Intersessional Wiki space: https://community.icann.org/x/6Y0QAw

The recordings and transcripts for the NCSG/NCUC/NPOC closed/break out sessions will be circulated to you by Maryam Bakoshi and published on your Wiki spaces as required.

Please look at the NCPH Intersessional Meeting 2015 Wiki space for useful documents regarding the meeting, including the bio document drafted for the meeting, remote attendees, recordings, transcripts, agenda, etc: https://community.icann.org/x/4Y0QAw

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Benedetta
--