I am working on wrapping up the open pad we have on suggestions re the ICANN policy.  Not sure if anyone is exercised about this issue now, but we said we would send them something at the last Singapore meeting, so I would like closure.  If anyone has further comments, please put them in the pad, https://icannpriv.etherpad.mozilla.org/1, I am going to try to wrap it all into a nice letter to present for your approval in time for the meeting.
Stephanie Perrin
On 2015-01-19 20:32, Rafik Dammak wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi everyone,

like every time in preparation for ICANN meeting, we have to discuss what kind of topics/issues we want to raise with ICANN board members when we  meet them.

we will try to get 3 topics and send them 1 week prior to the session.
please propose  topics and suggest short descriptions . we will conduct later a polling to pick-up the 3 topics among the proposals.

Best Regards,

Rafik