Since I am here in Brussels at CPDP, I will see if anyone would like to attend.
Cheers Stephanie
On 2015-01-21 23:40, Rafik Dammak wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi everyone,

ICANN is organizing in Friday 23rd January in Brussels an information session to provide update about IANA stewardship transition and ICANN accountability.
please find details below and feel free to share it with other civil society networks.
I would encourage NCSG members to attend remotely or physically this session.

The event will be hosted as a webinar (call-in details below), and physically at the ICANN office in Brussels, 1st floor, 6 Rond-Point Schuman, starting at 1200  and finishing at 1330, CET (lunch will be provided).

Agenda (indicative)

1.     Introduction / scene-setter - Overview of the Internet Governance ecosystem & ICANN – Jean-Jacques Sahel and Adam Peake

a.     Includes how civil society participates in ICANN

2.     Overview of the IANA stewardship transition process – led by Theresa Swinehart

a.     Presentation of the stewardship transition process – Theresa and Grace Abuhamad

b.     Presentation of the accountability and governance review – Theresa and Alice Janssen

Conference dial-in details

An audio line will be available to take part remotely in the discussion: from Belgium +32 78 480 286, Conference ID: 21912 (for other countries, see: http://adigo.com/icann).