Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Updated Legal Scoping Document (Version 3)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:42:12 -0500
From: Greg Shatan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

All:

I have created a third near-final version of the legal scoping document, which is available for comment at the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oaPfFokCAqTluwP3D0UD-9RPCHS8JqBVOW2dkuSrUvk/edit?usp=sharing

At this point, any suggested changes should be limited to minor tweaks/corrections or to correct extremely major errors and omissions.  Keep in mind that this document is a tool to procure legal counsel, so it needs to be put to use rather than be in eternal edit mode.

Greg