Dear Amr

Greetings. All webinars are recorded and available online. The first
webinar in DC is available at:

_https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p1565uu3ujw/
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p1565uu3ujw/%0D>_

All webinars will be available online as audio recordings shortly after
they took place.

In addition I can only support what Lori has mentioned. From a
operational concerns perspective, IP is a highly relevant and important
topic. I was myself surprised when some basic research did show how much
Civil Society organizations are afflicted in their work through
infringements against their domains and IP. (You can find more info on
this in my presentation during the first webinar).  It is right that
Civil Society is concerned about most important topics like human
rights, what the Pathfinder initiative and the webinars are concerned
about is that Civil Society can use the DNS fairly and securely without
having their rights infringed and their voices stifled. In other words,
we try to make sure that the microphone is working so that others can
use it to call out the messages. From this point of view I find the mix
of civil society online, domain names and brand protection everything
else then just a little odd, I find it essential in order to ensure that
Civil Society can do its important job in the first place.

I am also happy to let you know that we are planning for 2015 besides a
number of additional regional webinars, capacity and awareness building
events, 2 webinars that are specific to Civil Society and IP. We will
make details for these events available shortly

Yours

Klaus